Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Other Video Games
Community Mark Forums Read

Other Video Games Here you can find info on games that are not FF related. Post the games you want to talk about in here!

Old 02-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #16
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Radiata Stories

Well, for Kain and other super-characters like Elwen, you have to recruit all of the characters for their Guilds. For example, to recruit Kain, you have to recruit all of the other members of the Olacion Order (except Rocky). For Elwen, you have to recruit all the members of Theatre Vancoor. Same thing for the mage guild (I forgot his name), and for Nyx of the thief guild, you have to recruit all the other leaders of the other three guilds (essentially having you recruit every member of the other three guilds).

Naturally this can get confusing, and I even missed some of the Theatre Vancoor members, so I'd use a guide if you want to recruit all these characters.

Hm, I'm not sure. That sounds like fighting with Dylas, he joins your friends list if you fight the Wind Dragon with three party members, and joins you for that battle, but you never get to fight with him again. But I'm not sure.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #17

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
Re: Radiata Stories

Yeah i guess i need to get a guide for all that. I have most of the vancoor members but i can't seem to get jarvis. And i can't get Dennis or David either. Or Alicia for that matter. I can't get David because i can't find that girl named Mint that he wants you to deliver the letter to.

I even got the guy that runs the front desk (Thanos)

As for the priest guild, i have Clive, Miranda, Cosmo and a few others but that's about it. I have a few from the magic institute also. And i have 3 from the bandits guild (Elmo, Alba, And Flau) I still can't figure out how to get Rynka but i want her bad >.<

And i know for a fact you can permantly get Ganz's dad. He just runs off with Ridley when she goes to 'the end of the world' and after that point you can't use him.

Last edited by Griever; 02-19-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Griever is offline   Reply With Quote