Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Other Video Games
Community Mark Forums Read

Other Video Games Here you can find info on games that are not FF related. Post the games you want to talk about in here!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:02 PM   #31
richboywonder
Swordmaster

Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Quote:
Originally Posted by empresscrystal
Yeah, he rocks. Thats crazy that Zelda, turns into a guy. But she is my trump card in playing that game. That be funny when she beats, Link.
.......Sheik is a girl
richboywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:17 AM   #32

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra

Kirby>Shiek/Zelda with Zelda ability either way. ^_^
Old 09-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #33
richboywonder
Swordmaster

how much damage does kirby have to take for him to loose his power(the power from when he sucks people inside him)
Old 09-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #34
richboywonder
Swordmaster

how much damage does kirby have to take for him to loose his power(the power from when he sucks people inside him)
Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #35
richboywonder
Swordmaster

sorry about this.my computer is running very slow and it's causing me to double post.it goes to the "this page cannot be displayed" and when it goes there it counts as i posted it.and i didn't know that until now.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:13 AM   #36

Yoko Kurama
With a shattered heart...

I use Zelda/Sheik or Link. Has anyone ever done one of their super attacks? The characters get special attacks that can only be executed once in a blue moon. I've used Sheik's. She looks like she's gonna throw her needles, but when I released the button my opponent went flying. Apparently, the attack electrefied the needles and they swirled into a tornado of them. I witnessed my friend play as Falco and use the laser gun and it shot an energy shot similar to Samus', but more powerful.
Yoko Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:17 PM   #37
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #38

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra

Has anyone done the Red Shell bug to an actual human moving target? It's VERY rewarding. XD
Old 05-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #39
richboywonder
Swordmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^
wow i didn't know you can do stuff like that.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #40

blackstar
Headbanger For Life

I need a new copy someone stole mine *starts crying my eyes out* I wanna new copy, ok im done now.
blackstar is offline   Reply With Quote