Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Old 08-31-2005, 09:08 AM   #16

xjeegeex
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: What about Advent Children??

AC is gonna be ace! Psp prob gonna have umd verson. Or u could just shrink the dvd onto ur duo stick. As 4 Europe bein last in gettin its a combo of languages and marketability! Japan and US are "test markets". Guaranteed big sales even if game sux!! Whereas in europe we are more dicerning
Old 09-04-2005, 07:03 AM   #17
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Man you're right! Just another thing. Although a trailer doesn't show the movie at all(obviously), it seems that most of the Cloud's sidekicks do not appear a lot... in the trailers I've seen Cloud, Tifa, Vincent...but all the other only for battle. I hope they aren't only 5 minutes in the movie!!
By the way, does anybody know who is(who might be)the man in the wheel chair?
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 10:13 AM   #18

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart

I don't think anyone knows who he is.. we'll just have to wait for the movie I guess
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #19
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

That's what is seems Shadowheart...anyway, I read in aFinal Fantasy forum that it could be Rufus, what do u think about that?
Well, I never though about this idea, bit it's not as weird as it seemed to me at the beginning.. I mean, we didn't see Rufus die, we only saw a firebolt going to Rufus in the Shinra building, and then how the bolt demolished the building...
Old 09-06-2005, 04:48 AM   #20

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Well, you do see Rufus standing in his office and the flames engulfing him, THEN you see from the outside how the Shinra HQ blows up. Guess it is possible he survived, but I doubt it. I rather not speculate too much though
Memories will fade
Old 09-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #21
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Yes, speculating is not probably a good idea... we better wait 'till the movie comes here(that's too long.. )
Old 09-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #22
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

um.. if you go to www.wikipedia.com , select whatever language you speak best, and look up "advent children", theres a whole article on it! they say that its rufus in the wheelchair too...and they have a picture of barret...he has dredlocks, and he has a new arm...dont know what to think of this new barret^^;
well, hope thats informative..then again, anyone couldve written that, but it does look professional.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:49 AM   #23
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Man man man I can't believe what I read!! I hope I wasn't the only one who didn't know it! I knew Sephiroth appears in AC, but I though he does it as a flashback(although in one of the trailers he seems to be in a non-flashback scene) So, looking for the article Zerosmus recommended us I saw a summary of the plot of AC in which it says that someone 'who should be dead' appears again. It seems it confirms that the warrior with the long sword comes again? XDDD
I think there might be more than one summon in the movie!! Bahamut's ok, but why having idle summon warriors? I'd like to see Odin for sure in the movie, wouldn't you like? Thank's for the link Zerosmus. If you get something more, let me know
PS: BOY, THIS LINK IS AMAZING!! By the way, is Nobuo Uematsu composing the music again? I hope so.

Last edited by Luis; 09-07-2005 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:45 PM   #24
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

when i read it last, it was different..but yeah it looks cool (the picture of barret is gone..) they said that barret was looking for a new energy source for the planet in the older version...that couldve been just a rumor though....i have to buy this, besides being a good movie, it gives me an excuse to buy a psp! also, uematsu is doing the music. (i wouldnt settle for anything less ) im kinda disapointed that yoshitaka amano isnt doing artwork...but at least yusuke naora is better than nomura!(i hate nomura...i just cant understand why theyd replace amano with him, no matter for how little a time it was...)
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #25
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

I can't understand it either!
Anywasy, I must continue explaining you how excited I get everytime I see some FFVII related information. Today I've seen a trailer(a short one) of Dirge of Cerberus. It seems to be fantastic too! I can't believe the game that shocked me so many years ago is developing such a compilation like this after all this time! This is a dream come true! XDD
However, although I find it brilliant, I keep saying that I'd like to see not only the summon of Bahamut in the movie, but more.
By the way, if there is any american or japanese reading this: I hope you don't say anything about the movie when you watch it(it's released this month there, isn't it?), and the most important; DO NOT unveal the final! Otherwise, I'll cut your head!!
Old 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #26

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Or you could just stay away from ffnet after the movie is released in the US until it's out in Europe.. or read threads very selectively
Memories will fade
Old 09-08-2005, 08:25 PM   #27
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

I already though about that, but it will be hard for me to be away from here for so long! It's very difficult to find here in Spain people who likes Final Fantasy. Well, maybe it's not difficult, but half of those who like it are kids and the other half behave as freaks!(they are freaks). So, I feel fine in this forum.
And about Final Fantasy Compilation, I've seen a Crisis Core trailer approximatly an hour ago...I can't stop wondering how to organize my time-table in order to have free time to play them! Definitely, I will buy the PS2, and I'm thinking about the idea of buying the PSP too (I didn't expect to do it before...) So I'll get the movie(AC), the game(CCdon't know which kind, I only know this is an anime game related to Cloud's past), and the action game(DC)
XDDDDDDD
Old 09-09-2005, 08:19 AM   #28

Helkaweth
T-Rexuar Snack

Send a message via AIM to Helkaweth

Only a few more days, and then it's here in the good ol' USA!!!! WOOOOOO!
Helkaweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:30 PM   #29
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Hello again freinds. Does anybody know anything about the date for the European release of the movie? I anyone knows something, pm me or answer me by this thread; just let me know. ThAnK yOu!! ^o^
Old 11-23-2005, 07:06 AM   #30

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

Why wait? Just find a Japanese copy with English subs, I saw the film very soon after it came out over there that way

People come back to life in games after you've killed them quite often...
Gumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote