Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Non-Gaming Related > The Entertainment Domain
Community Mark Forums Read

The Entertainment Domain Discuss everything from Television, Movies, Music, Comics, Anime, Cartoons, DVDs To Home Theatre Setups! And Anything Related to it.

Old 05-19-2006, 07:23 PM   #31
Sephiroth Reborn
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: Nin ?Revolution?

nintendo wii will net a ton of money bu it won't beat the PS3
Sephiroth Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #32

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

I'm boycotting the revolution because they decided to call it*large shudder* Wii!

Wii! :mad:

What is that supposed to mean!? I liked the name Revolution. Maybe Japenese people understand it, but I'm like what... Is this a stupid joke.

And no the PS3 will definetly beat the Wii.

I point the finger of shame at Nintendo.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #33
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

*sigh*, the name Wii only has a funny context in English, and an immature one. The slogan for the Wii is "Wii are the Revolution", and it's supposed to be playing off of the word 'we'. I really don't understand why people feel like it's such a stupid name, it won't effect the system at all.

Anyway, the Wii will have the ability to download old NES, SNES, N64, and I believe Sega games as well. And like usual, the PS3 and 360 are just trying to become personal computers. Nintendo is trying to make innovative games and innovative ways to play games, not make consoles multimedia centers. I have a computer for that. I have a console to play video games. And quite frankly, Nintendo actually makes good games. Not to say that PS3 doesn't have good games, it's just that Nintendo still provides that excellence in gaming quality that is expected.

Really, people need to stop acting like it's such a big deal. It doesn't matter. If you can legally download older games, really, how can you complain about its name?
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:47 PM   #34

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

I'm not saying I don't like Nintendo. I love their old games. I would buy the Revolution becauase you can play the old games, but then I found those on the internet for free so I now have all of the NES, SNES, and some Sega games saved as ROMs. Its really fun to play them because I haven't played half of them, the graphics have been inproved, and they've been hacked so I can save anywhere!

The old Sonic and Maario games rock!!! I also have FF1, FF2, and FF3 on my computer as well!

I don't like the name because if I ever had to talk about it I'd have to say Wii. I think it sound very odd and confusing in sentences.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 05-20-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote