- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
Just opening this forum up. I'm looking for mods and ofcourse members that are interested in movies. ;a02
I am also looking for a better header then the one I made. I would want a 468 x 60 banner made too. If you are wanting to do the header and banner images, please signup at http://www.dvdchat.com and post your entries in my thread here.
I am looking for a few more mods. I would like the ones that are interested in dvds, movies and are willing to take care and promote the site. If interested please signup and pm me or polish(other admin) with your interest.
Sign up and post away.
Shaggy
I am also looking for a better header then the one I made. I would want a 468 x 60 banner made too. If you are wanting to do the header and banner images, please signup at http://www.dvdchat.com and post your entries in my thread here.
I am looking for a few more mods. I would like the ones that are interested in dvds, movies and are willing to take care and promote the site. If interested please signup and pm me or polish(other admin) with your interest.
Sign up and post away.
Shaggy