wierdal Onion Knight Member Joined Jul 15, 2005 Messages 9 Age 34 Location santee, california Jul 21, 2005 #1 this is the start of my onofficial voting poll spree.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jul 21, 2005 #2 This should have really been put in the General Forum. Anyway, FF VI for me.
FFnut Dragoon Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 436 Age 36 Location The space between dimensions... kinda like where G Occupation Commander Of The Platinum Dragons RPG Name Shadowblade Siannodel Jul 22, 2005 #3 Heh heh heh...
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jul 22, 2005 #4 FFVII for me. Interesting how FFnut voted for ALL games
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jul 22, 2005 #5 Is there a reason final Fantasy VI is in different font?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jul 22, 2005 #6 It's because you voted for it. I voted for FFVII, so FFVII is in a different font for me
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jul 23, 2005 #7 That makes sense.
DarkCloud Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 15, 2005 Messages 52 Age 38 Location Australia Website www.geocities.com Occupation Retail Jul 29, 2005 #8 Hmm...I guess FFVII at the moment.
G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Oct 16, 2005 #10 me to ff 8
R Rorschach Black Mage Member Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 164 RPG Name Pixeled Oct 17, 2005 #11 FF3. And why is the poll starting guy banned?
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Oct 17, 2005 #12 See stickied thread at the top of this forum. Rorschach, I don't know why he was banned and even if I did, I still wouldn't tell you. Thats not need to know public information . **Closed **
See stickied thread at the top of this forum. Rorschach, I don't know why he was banned and even if I did, I still wouldn't tell you. Thats not need to know public information . **Closed **