Recent content by alfaitha

  1. alfaitha

    How Do You Get Anima

    How do you get all the secret chests required for getting Anima. I thought I got all of them, but supposedly, I didnt get the one for Yojimbo. How the hell do you get it? :confused:
  2. alfaitha

    Madden 2006

    :) Hey, anyone other than me just can't wait for madden 2006. I've already mastered Madden 2005 by now, I cann beat anybody, and the computer's no longer as challenging. It's pretty easy to play an entire undefeated season now, with almost any team (even the Raiders). I can't wait until EA's...
  3. alfaitha

    The things i dont like in ff8

    The One Thing i didn't like about FF8 I loved Final Fantsy VIII to death; it is my favorite Final Fantsy game. But there is one thing about the story that continues to irritate me everytime I play it. I hate the little twist in the story that relates the characters according to fate because...
  4. alfaitha

    The most-vile villan

    Who is thew best bad guy in Final Fantasy I would have to say the coolest is Sephiroth... but my personal favorite is Seifer.
  5. alfaitha

    Ragnarok Online

    Hey, does anyone play that Ragnarok Online. How much does it cost (if any), and what are the requirements? :confused:
  6. alfaitha

    Metal Gear Solid

    If I'm not getting high off of a Final Fantasy, my other choice is always to blaze off in Metal Gear Solid... What a great series!
  7. alfaitha

    What's with all the FF7 Spin-offs

    Hey, we all love FF7, OK, and that's my point. I don't want to knock on the spinoffs like Dirge of Cerberus or anything, but does anyone else agree with me that these installments can kinda lessen from the classic and timeless quality of the game?
  8. alfaitha

    Final Fantasy 9 is quite underrated

    Why is everyone always so hard on FF9. I think that it's a damn good game.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top