Recent content by Barret05

  1. Barret05

    ff7 Mp3's

    Hi everyone haven't been on dis site for ages anyway i recently had to reboot my computer and lost all of my ff songs :( and now i can't find any sites with them. So has anybody got a good website where i can download them from
  2. Barret05

    FF7, 8 Roms

    Has any1 got working ff7 or 8 roms if so private msg me i'll give ya ff4 & fft advance plus an emulator for any1 of them
  3. Barret05

    Am I The Only One???????

    How come nealry every ff forum i go on there is always people saying "i miss aeris" "why couldn't yuffie be killed instead" "aeris was always in my party" i mean when sephiroth/jenova killed aeris i was cheering she really did get on my nerves her limits were useless 2 me cus everytime my team...
  4. Barret05

    Coolest Character

    I was gonna do a poll about this but there,are so many cool charcters and plus if i made a poll i might have missed out one of your favourite coolest character. Anywhooo the coolest character for me has gotta be Rude i mean he's just this silent guy that needs no words to kick ass .
  5. Barret05

    Cloud/Zack SOLDIER Mistake (I Think)

    Ok so I'm just playin FF7 Disk 1 (for the 10th+ time) and i reached costa de sol and there i met Johnny agen (red haired dude at midgar) and he says something like this "I remember you you used to be in soldier ypu were such a £$%^% Murderer" Thats not excatly what he said but dats along the...
  6. Barret05

    Best Shooter

    I pick Yuna cus of the trigger happy
  7. Barret05

    Best Sidekick

    I Pick the hothead barret :mad: who do u pick

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top