Recent content by Black Mage

  1. Black Mage

    FDoes anyone play FF Online?

    Alright dudes I quite playing FF online a while ago but, If i get some friends to play with i'll join FF online again. Also I found it really hard to level up in that game. Does anyone know how to level up easier?
  2. Black Mage

    Mage Stories

    Hey I'm starting a story that contains characters from Final Fantasy and stuff like that. The main charcters are well Black Mages like my avatar. They live in a Town called Element Town. The town is filled with only monsters and not one human is alound to enter the village. One day the town...
  3. Black Mage

    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

    Hey what do you guys think about that game coming out. Its called Crisis Core. It like deals with before Final Fantasy VII and has alot of members of the Turks in it. Also does anyone know when it is coming out?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top