Recent content by blackadder93

  1. blackadder93

    Barrier

    On the battle screen, does anybody know what the BARRIER thing is next to the names????? :confused:
  2. blackadder93

    Geostigma

    Would'nt it be cool if people in real life had Jeo Stigma? Who thinks so?
  3. blackadder93

    Cool

    I think the originals are really cool, although the graphics are rubish, the gameplay is good, who agrees
  4. blackadder93

    AC Bahamut

    If you've not seen Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, Do Not read this. I think it's cool when all the charracters come together like a big reunion in AC and fight Bahamut. It's just a pity you don't get to in the game. :) :mad: :p ;) :D :confused: :o :rolleyes: :cool:
  5. blackadder93

    The Best

    Who is the best Female Character in all the FF games. I say it has to be Tifa from FF7.
  6. blackadder93

    Kill Tifa

    I know a way to make Tifa die insted of Aries: Start a new game. Do not talk to Tifa all the way through the game unless you really have to. Happy dying.
  7. blackadder93

    Rpg

    What is the RPG thing on this website and how do I change it :confused:
  8. blackadder93

    Next Aeon

    How far is it to the next aeon from Al-Bhed Home :confused:
  9. blackadder93

    FF Type?

    What is your favourite type of character: Black Mage, Warrior...etc?
  10. blackadder93

    Which is your favorite FF character?

    FF Characters Who is your favorite character altogether :confused:
  11. blackadder93

    Al-bed Home

    CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MANY BATTLES THERE ARE IN THE AL-BED HOME AND IF I NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE TO SAVE YUNA APART FROM BATTLE :confused: ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW FAR IT IS INTILL I GET THE FINAL AEON :o I AM AT THE AL-BED HOME.
  12. blackadder93

    Al-bed Home

    CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MANY BATTLES THERE ARE IN THE AL-BED HOME AND IF I NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE TO SAVE YUNA APART FROM BATTLE :confused: ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW FAR IT IS INTILL I GET THE FINAL AEON :o I AM AT THE AL-BED HOME
  13. blackadder93

    Pics

    ff7 i just felt like writing so... ...FF7 is the best

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top