Recent content by Bootiful

  1. Bootiful

    Hatless Black Waltzes

    Welp, one day I decided to draw the Waltzes with no hats. o.o Yup, no hats. That means I had to come up with their faces and stuff. ^^; And since my tablet started to work again, I colored it digitally on Paint Shop Pro 8. ^_^ I want to know what you guys think about this. I worked very hard...
  2. Bootiful

    Zidane Meets Black Waltz #1 Quick Manga

    ^_^;; Here's something else done by me. I'm glad you guys all liked my last piece. X3 This is a quick manga I wanted to do after I played FFIX again. X3 Here are the pages! =D |Page 1| | Page 2 | | Page 3 | | Page 4 | | Page 5 | | Page 6 | So...please enjoy. ^^; I worked very hard.
  3. Bootiful

    Adelbert Steiner Pic

    Er...so...I'm new here. ~blink blink~ And, I drew a picture! ^_^ So...here's the address: [beep] and now...I shall skidaddle. ~leaves before getting tomatoes thrown at~

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top