Recent content by C_Dub

  1. C_Dub

    Playstation 3

    Got my PS3 on the release date :D.. was one of the 8 people outside london drugs..up in canada there were about 35 in my whole city.. I only had to wait 16 hours because not many people knew that london drugs was getting any and i was 5th person in line. They only had 4 of each so i got a 20G...
  2. C_Dub

    Marks, Weapons, Espers ect.

    Just a thread to come to about killing marks... and tellin people the hard ones.. I know that fanfir is hard :p took me about 30 mins to beat, not bad... but my friend told me that King Behe took him an hour and a half to beat him at 71. I have 10 Espers now and i have the Excalibur and...
  3. C_Dub

    Just Started

    Hey I just started this game, any tips for party setup? And I heard there is a fight that can make you restart... can anyone tell me when not to save over my main file?
  4. C_Dub

    Football - Who Vs. Who?

    Who do you want to see go up against eachother? I personally want to see philli Vs. Dallas / Eagles Vs. Owens.. thats gonna be a great game.. if ya havn't heard owens challanged annyone on the team to fight!
  5. C_Dub

    I'm Stuck!

    I just got to the second world and i'm playing as galuf... and i saved but i can't go any farther because there is an end guy and I don't have enough items to train.. what do i do???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top