Recent content by Cloud101

  1. Cloud101

    Wish me luck!

    Hey, it's me, the new guys probably don't know who i am, but older members should. It's been a while since i've been on, my job keeps me busy, that's why i'm makin this thread, we'll be deploying early next week, if something happens to me, it's been fun, if not, yay! lol Well, i just wanted to...
  2. Cloud101

    Still truckin

    Hey i know i havn't been on for a while, but i still think of ya'll hope ya'll are doin well, still in the army, we're deployin in like 7 months, so wish me luck.
  3. Cloud101

    Tessa!!!!

    Let's talk about my Tessa, shal we, she's great and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOTTTTT, and smart, and kind, and warm, and...well, everything!
  4. Cloud101

    Poems!!!!!

    Ok! Time to express your self; post the poems that you've created! I've only made one: Our bodies are the sun; our minds are the shadow; held back by the sun, the shadow waits to be set free. What do you think!? Your turn! :D
  5. Cloud101

    [WARNING: GAME SPOILER!] Be Honest!!!

    EDIT NOTE: If you plan on giving your comment on Critical, storyline-centered information, please make sure you make it clear in the title by typing SPOILER! Ok people it's time to be honest...did you cry when Areis died!? I'll be the first to admit it...ok fine I cried my eyes out ya...
  6. Cloud101

    Nick names!

    My nick name is Soma,(it's Japanese). It's what my close friends call me! :D
  7. Cloud101

    Anyone else single?

    I can't find anybody to care for, anybody else struggling with this problem?
  8. Cloud101

    Yes, school's out!!

    OH YEAH!. School's out, any body esle out? Today I' m a JR, and boy does it feel good!
  9. Cloud101

    Am I the onlyone here who loves anime?

    If you are as big an anime fan as me, please, let's talk about it,(any kind)!
  10. Cloud101

    Weird Items

    I found some wierd items, like dio's diary, and his biography, and some tissue paper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top