Recent content by Coelie

  1. Coelie

    Excalibur 2

    Now this is not a thread of me asking for help finding this thing....just wandering who found this thing....coz I never succeded in it....so....ppl let's hear it who found the best sword in FF9 :confused: :p
  2. Coelie

    help at Ozma

    Can some1 please tell me how to beat Ozma ??
  3. Coelie

    What's the best FF9 character

    let's hear your oppinion abt the best character of Final Fantasy 9 My vote is gonna go for...Zidane, coz I like his special moves ;)
  4. Coelie

    Chocographs

    Yo, I'm haveing trouble on finding the last chocograph(the treasure in the ocean) can some1 name a site where I can find the exact location of the treasure ?
  5. Coelie

    Command & Conquer (like Red Alert and more)

    Do you guys play like...Red Alert 2 by internet if so post here...or if you play any other C&C-game on the internet let us know here I play Ra2 by internet (my name there is: xgertjanx)
  6. Coelie

    What's ur favo movie ever ?

    Share ur enthousiasme for movies here, and tell us what's ur favorite movie ever Here's mine (actually I got quite a few movies) I love all the Star wars and Star Trek movies :d
  7. Coelie

    Need some help!!!!!!

    In the World of Ruin in FF6 when i go into Owzer's house and enter the art gallerie, i dont get kicked back. I got the letter from Geshal but when i look at the picture of the woman nothing atk's me, so i cant reach Chadarnook :mad: some1 plz help me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top