I jus went ahead and Did all Max Lvl Gunners and all of them had Cat Nip and that one Weapon where you always do 9,999 and all of them had Auto-Haste and 9,999 Hp.
I believe that this site limits the freedom of its users a bit TOO strictly, and that they seldom get to truely express their feelings. I have noticed that this site is VERY strict with the language and crude comments and that it throw sum new members off the site, so in that case i suggest that...
Yup i jus thought i would put this out in the open to see how many of you ppl enjoy Dance Genre games such as Dance Dance Revolution, In The Groove, Pump It Up, Dance Stage Light, etc. Like i myself do.
feedback plz....i thought it was cool watching them jump in the air and sparklies flying everywhere when they changed jobs...but other than that the game was super ez and the story line sucked