Recent content by darkshadow2247

  1. darkshadow2247

    Battle Strategies

    The battle system in FFXII, as mentioned a few times in the other thread, is pretty intense. Post your strategies in this thread to help along members that find themselves wiping, unable to stagger enemies or having battles continue for minutes on end before winning. As I said, I'm still at the...
  2. darkshadow2247

    World of Warcraft

    I can't believe that there isn't a thread about this MMO on here. Does anyone here play World of Warcraft?
  3. darkshadow2247

    Lost Odyssey

    Fuckin' sweet. End.
  4. darkshadow2247

    Two Hearts Aligned as One

    I have good news. My girlfriend and I are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend. We found out that it just wasn't gonna work out like that... So I proposed to her and she said yes. I now have a fiance :D
  5. darkshadow2247

    Photography Thread

    I don't think we have a photography thread. So I created one. Don't kill me if there is already one around. I'm an amateur photographer and I'm just looking for positive criticism. All others are welcome to share photography.
  6. darkshadow2247

    Easiest Contest Ever

    I'm holding a contest. This will be the easiest contest ever with no strings attatched. The reward.... 30,000 gil! So, what do you have to do? Well, it's simple really. To win this little contest, all you have to do is PM me with a picture. Not just any picture, but a picture of a piece of...
  7. darkshadow2247

    Giant Starburst Paper Ball

    Last night, I was bored. I got this idea. I want to make a giant starburst paper ball. I don't known how big I want it to be, I just know I want it big. So, if you are eating starburst, please don't throw the wrapper away (including the foil outer wrapper) but seal them in an envelope and send...
  8. darkshadow2247

    I'm Rich!!

    Where is the best place to collect loot for gil?!?!?! Weapons and Armor don't come cheap in this game. Monsters don't drop gil (you may get lucky and steal a pitiful 20 gil from one), you find gil in trifling amounts, and loot doesn't really sell for much (in most cases). So where is the...
  9. darkshadow2247

    Nation States

    hard to find a place to post this, but i guess this will do. Nation States this is nation states. it's a simple, text-based "game" in which you rule your own country. when you sign up, you get to choose your countrie's names, currency, animal, flag, and what type of country as the game...
  10. darkshadow2247

    Interest Rate

    what's the current interest rate in the bank and how often does it update
  11. darkshadow2247

    Your Work-Out Plan

    so uh, does anyone here work out? or am i the only one that feels the necessity to keep my body in top physical condition at all times of the year? not saying that you guys are feeble and out of shape...but it'll be good for my career plan (Marines) and i m just totally vain about my image. so...
  12. darkshadow2247

    Active-Time or Turn-Based Battle System

    there are two basic types of RPG combat, the active-time and the turn-based. which do you think is better and which do you prefer. why? i personally like the active-time battle system. you have to be quick on your toes to maximize battle damage and what not. you have to be one step ahead of...
  13. darkshadow2247

    Rikku's Steal Skill vs. Machines

    this idea spurred from a conversation in another thread. what do you think really happens when Rikku uses her Steal ability and the machines just collapse to pieces. my theory: when she runs up to the machine, she begins to make a motion as if she's gonna dismantle the machine. but in actually...
  14. darkshadow2247

    Favorite Reality TV Series

    its obvious that every sit in a sitcom has been overly-used. so reality has taken over. what's your favorite reality series?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top