Recent content by Eru Iluvatar

  1. Eru Iluvatar

    I wonder if Tetsuya Nomura will see this post.

    I wonder if the ff creators ever get the chance to roam through such sites.
  2. Eru Iluvatar

    A new era begins

    The era of randomness behold; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kasEEf4h7uU
  3. Eru Iluvatar

    I talk on these videos about FF12 and FF series' future

    Check them out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek4jRa_Ld1I part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjWDCkfbsDc part 2 reply
  4. Eru Iluvatar

    Post Random Pictures Here Lol

    this is what you find when you are a net addict ^^
  5. Eru Iluvatar

    FFX(& partly 7)Parody~Silly humour likers needed :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1iIxbIZzU part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHPIC7QDB4 part 2 I made this with my friend hehe (I am MorgothErmis)
  6. Eru Iluvatar

    All of the Final Fantasy titles ever created

    I have decided to make a collection,and put every single F.F. title that was ever created (including F.F. side projects) in this account. The following account is of my creation,and please,if you notice any mistakes,inform me. ~ All of the Final Fantasy titles ever created ~ - - - - - - - -...
  7. Eru Iluvatar

    Final Fantasy X-VII connection

    You will probably know it,but I will make just an assertion. 1000 years after the events of FFX-2 Shinra's offspring travel to FFVII's world and start taking advantage of the Mako energy.It is stated in the game [FFX-2] that Shinra could make the energy of the farplane to give power that can be...
  8. Eru Iluvatar

    Which F.F. character do you loathe?

    Okay now,tell us who do you hate,and most importantly,why. All ff8 characters,'cept Selphie. They are all so immature,stupid,e.g. Seifer: What is this a trying-to-look-evil?He looks like a fish seller.OMG that fireball WAS WICKED !!Watch out guys!Seifer comes with his MALICIOUS FIREBALL...
  9. Eru Iluvatar

    I wanna kill all F.F. Noobs

    Who just wanna see 'Sephy' and get high!Oh yaay!Badass Sephy is back!Motherf**** I hate these F.F.noobs. Who don't see the depth in F.F. I grew up playing F.F. And know many symbolisms,and care about F.F. Thus I know a lot about F.F. and its true hypostasis. I swear I will kill all F.F. noobs...
  10. Eru Iluvatar

    The worst FF

    FF 8 is the worst what do you think is the worsT?
  11. Eru Iluvatar

    If you wanna know the true story of ffvii...

    read this..(if you haven't already) http://www.gamingw.net/articles/55 hey,I am not saying all his assertions are true,but he can give you a good idea of what is truly behind this marvelous game. FF6 is still my favourite though,because despite the fact that ff7 has tons of symbolisms and has...
  12. Eru Iluvatar

    Check out these ff videos I made

    *Eh, not appropriate* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWRu6yL2WQ0
  13. Eru Iluvatar

    The Final Fantasy Alphabet

    A - Aerith
  14. Eru Iluvatar

    A general misconception about FF?

    Today, I saw these reviews of FF7 AC ff7ac reviews and one of them stated that the movie is a total mess concerning the storyline.It says that ac is a movie that does not explain the script efficiently and just leaves a lot for the viewer to figure out himself/herself. I thought it was common...
  15. Eru Iluvatar

    Hello all ^_^

    Tis my 1st post here.... A great ff fan :D nice to be here

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top