Recent content by Fawkes Lament

  1. Fawkes Lament

    Final Fantasy XIII

    First, this thread is about the announcement during E3 '08 which I will go into later. Second, I wasn't totally sure which sub-forum to go to, so feel free to move this. Ok. In case you haven't figured this out yet, Square announced during their XBox 360 segment that, among The Last Remnant...
  2. Fawkes Lament

    Diablo 3

    yes, it was recently announced. Yes, I will buy it. What I know: it is used with the Starcraft 2 engine, which is BEAUTIFUL, environments are almost entirely destructible. Go to the Blizzard page for it if you wanna watch the video for it. The video is simply amazing.
  3. Fawkes Lament

    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

    Honestly, who here has played it. I want to so bad, but I don't know anyone with a PS3 and the game. Is it good? Is it bad? Did it blow you away? I was watching the playthrough on YouTube, but the guy had to take down the videos. I think. Not sure what happened.
  4. Fawkes Lament

    What manga do you read?

    This is where you say the manga that you like to read. Mine are as follows. Naruto (Chs. 1-369) Death Note (Full Series) END Fullmetal Alchemist( 'bout half) END Black Cat (Full Series) END END= manga series is over ()= How much of it I've read I'll post more as I think of 'em, cause I know I...
  5. Fawkes Lament

    Which fruit (cake) are you??

    If you know what fruit you are, that's what fruitcake you are. If not, say what kind you wanna be.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top