Recent content by Garnet_Dagger

  1. Garnet_Dagger

    Mortal Kombat vs. DC

    ......of all the crossovers, this one is just bizarre. Lets be realistic, I'm not to fond of Superman, but he would without a doubt own every fighter in the MK universe. Even Gods like Raiden and Fujin, because gods who are defeated by Mortals aren't really godly. Yes, Wonder Woman would kick...
  2. Garnet_Dagger

    What is the saddest moment in Final Fantasy?

    Although I haven't gotten around to playing all of the games, out of the ones I have played, I often wonder which moment is the most tear jerking. Off of the top of my head, I can honestly say that Zack's death at the end of Crisis Core is the one that made me bawl. I mean, me and everyone who...
  3. Garnet_Dagger

    Final Fantasy fighting game...

    I was just thinking about it and one day and I thought that it would be cool if they made a fighting game using only Final Fantasy characters. Would you guys play it?
  4. Garnet_Dagger

    Mortal Kombat!!!

    I was wondering if anyone else here likes Mortal Kombat. I don't like it...I love it. I will play Mortal Kombat over any other fighting games. Mainly because of the dark characters, storylines and gore...No other Fighter is out there like MK. Many try to copy it but fail...MK is original and is...
  5. Garnet_Dagger

    More FF movies and sequels...

    Final Fantasy VII is a great game. So great that its getting Spin-off titles and has even gotten a mobie sequel. Final Fantasy X was great and got a sequel. But what other Final Fantasy games would you like to see get a movie, sequel or both? Of course I would love to see my Final Fantasy IX...
  6. Garnet_Dagger

    Final Fantasy :"Thriller"

    I came across this video on youtube. you guys have probably seen it but I'll post it anyway...Its kinda creepy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pR3alC1-k
  7. Garnet_Dagger

    Hottest characters.....

    Yes, I was looking at that Sexy Semour thread and I was thinking...Who are the hottest characters in the FF universe? I know theres alot but which ones appeal to you guys the most? Of course I will throw out my Favs... Aerith, Tifa ,Rinoa, Quistis (the whip ;) ), Garnet, Rikku and Ashe from...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top