I shall return, but not as myself, I have resisterred under a new name, Genesis, and at all possible I would like to have my posts and RPG levels transferred over.
The rules are basically the same as Lionhearts...
I- Regitration:
- Registration is 100Gp to all Duelists, no matter the level or EXP, it can be done by posting in this thread.
-The registration thread will be open for 7 days giving the participants a chance to register and train before the...
i kinda liked the idea of the ffnet bar in the off topic forum... so would i be aloud to start another.... or maybe i could put it in the spamtastic forum???
hmmm maybe i could get a petition if u say no lol :p
:confused: sephiroth and squall teaming up against seifer and cloud......................... as much as i hate sephiroth... i think squall and sephiroth would win.... jus cuz of squalls popularness..... and sephiroths undeniable power. :eek: