Recent content by goku

  1. G

    somebody can helpe me

    somebody can pass me the letter of music "eyes on me"?please?
  2. G

    somebody helpe me???

    Alright. How do I do to obtain the Squall's Card.!! I already did all and don't get anything.please......!!
  3. G

    what would you do if you were zidane?stay with dagger or not?

    you must try to think about it! I need your help!
  4. G

    what do you think about balamb garden?

    answer for me: is balamb garden a good place?if not why?
  5. G

    sometime cloud said to tifa him love her?

    many peaples said had seen tifa was fallin in love with him.it's truth or false. in your opinion.would cloud stay together with her?
  6. G

    is Seifer a gunblade master?

    Seifer said him is a gunblade master.what do you think about him? among Seifer and Squall Who's win.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top