Recent content by Gumdrop

  1. Gumdrop

    FFXIII ~ selecting your Weapons guide

    With so few weapons compared to other FF games and many of them being good it's sometimes a little tough to decide what weapon you want to upgrade, so I hope that this mini-guide will help you decide. quick notes - The guide isn't finished yet! Just a starting point for now. - At the end of...
  2. Gumdrop

    The datalog

    Does anybody actually use this thing? First time I played through I took one look at it and ignored it for the rest of the game. Second time through I told myself I would make an effort to read it and I did..for about seven entries before I got bored again :p I've heard it tells you lots of...
  3. Gumdrop

    Suggestions

    The first few points are mostly aimed at the regular users whom fancy making a difference/helping the forum become popular. 1) I wanna point out the Tags Box below each topic (when you're writing a new one). Putting tags in manually helps the forum get hits/visitors. Its easy to over-look, but...
  4. Gumdrop

    Official Guide Review

    My collectors Edition of the guide arrived this morning so I thought I'd share my thoughts. First impressions: The collectors guide (at least) has a very nice hardback cover with a nice shiney version of the logo on. Flicking through the guide without reading any, the pages are all well laid...
  5. Gumdrop

    Two recent fan art

    Just two because I've not done much FF fanart recently. Hope to get a nice Lightning fanart done at some point :) Picture of a Behemoth I went back and finished recently. http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/118/behemoth4tc.jpg Cloud/Seph sketch...
  6. Gumdrop

    FF14 Beta

    You guys probably know this already, but incase you didn't FF14 Beta is now available. http://entry.ffxiv.com/ They don't let everybody in, but may as well try!
  7. Gumdrop

    FFXIII Tips

    FFXIII (beginners?) Tips Since this game is such a meanie if you don't realize a few things I thought I'd try to compile the start of a tips thread :D I'll try to keep it spoiler free. - You may over-look the Synergist roll, but don't! Buffs make a HUGE difference in FFXIII. Maybe an even...
  8. Gumdrop

    Collector's Edition guide

    I just found out that there's a collectors edition guide, but there will only be one print run so even if you didn't finish the game yet it might be worth ordering it for the nicer cover and a few extra pages. Just so you know...
  9. Gumdrop

    Squall is dead (theory)

    I thought you guys might be interested in this; http://squallsdead.com/ I like this theory an awful lot, it makes FFVIII seem really dark and more interesting to me. Just a shame I doubt that you were supposed to see things this way :p
  10. Gumdrop

    Why

    Why are there so few topics in such an awesome section? >_>
  11. Gumdrop

    Prototype

    Anyone else got this? :D It arrived on Thursday for me. It isn't anything terribly original so far but its pretty fun, I love traveling between buildings. It looks like Alex is invincible in the trailers but he can be killed off a lot of things. The only bit I didn't like so far was the mission...
  12. Gumdrop

    You know what I hate?!

    Let off some steam here, tell us what you hate! Rules: - Only one hate per post - try to restrain yourself from saying you hate other members here :p I HATE when on a sunny day your outside relaxing and then..then you smell the most yummy smelling BBQ from next door or from near by. Makes...
  13. Gumdrop

    Picture Warz

    Not really, just a funny/silly picture thread.:D alt: http://yfrog.com/3vshemanj (picture may not load as image host is rubbish)
  14. Gumdrop

    Omg

    I never realised this place had a spam can! How can this be!? I only noticed after I read Leon's suggestion :lol: I blind :( Yeah..I'm going to have to flex my spamming muscles at some point soon. <3
  15. Gumdrop

    Please, God..

    And by God I mean a mod or shaggy - do something about the bots before they tell their bot friends this is a good place for them? :( At least three joining in 1-2 weeks sucks. Also if you have a spare moment could you change my username to Gumdrop? Thanks <3

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top