Recent content by Gunslinger

  1. Gunslinger

    Rinoa -- Worth it?

    A long, long, long, long time ago i posted a similiar post to this and got a VERY mixed reaction. Is it just me is Rinoa the most camp, wet and ditsy woman to have disgraced Final Fantasy? At every point in the game i was as unpleasant as possible to her!!! I really do wish that i had a choice...
  2. Gunslinger

    FF4---Story of 9? (Spoilers)

    I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed the similarity between the story of 9 and 4. The hero is from another planet and the baddies are his brother and father......you go to the other planet and sort them out!!! While playing IX i noticed loads more....... Can anyone else think...
  3. Gunslinger

    FF5 - Best of the classics?

    Cant beleive no-one is posting about this game.....what a classic!! Square really found their feet with this one. The job system ruled the story and music were wicked. Was this the introduction of the WEAPON monsters aswell?? Not too sure about that....... :cool:
  4. Gunslinger

    I want an Avatar!!!!

    Some-one help me get an avatar please!!!! :confused:
  5. Gunslinger

    Ffvii: Sequals?

    So I only found out yesterday that Advent Children is a film, but I'm sure i heard a rumour about a new game aswell. Anyone got any ideas? Heard anything??? :confused:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top