Recent content by hunter

  1. H

    I need help with Keyboard

    My keyboard has all the buttons the wrong way round and im not actually quite sure why? Is there something iv done to make it go like this or is it just a backwards keyboard? Iv had my new keyboard only about a month and only just started to use the pc so thought id ask for some advice.
  2. H

    Which game are you currently playing?

    Which game you playing? We all go through phases of playing a game solidly before moving on or reverting back to CSS, so what's your current time-stealer? Mine is the Scarface game. I'm lovin it almost as much as I loved the film! I'm also swearing a lot more in whatever language they use in...
  3. H

    recording out from kpe

    hey people .....uncontrolably addicted to this little beauty... one question .... how could i record the output signal coming from the kaoss pad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top