Recent content by Hydra

  1. Hydra

    Favorite Video Game

    Yeah, a third/fourth one of these. But hopefully, this won't hit the third/fourth page like the previous ones. XD Question is a simple one. What's your favorite video game, and why? And for those who don't have a favorite, probably have multiple favorites. That just means you have more...
  2. Hydra

    The Happening

    Has anyone seen this yet? I desperately wanted to see it Saturday, but the people I was going to the movies with said it sucked. Then again, Signs was a lackluster movie, and it's the same director. It looks like a unique movie though. D: I might go see it later on, if it's pretty good. The...
  3. Hydra

    Evil.

    'Kay, time for a groundbreaking topic, gals and guys. What is your view on evil? Where did it come from? Is there really evil in the world? I had this discussion on another forum, and my friend and I got into a heated debate about the source of evil, and why there is so much of it. So, hope...
  4. Hydra

    Guise.

    Guiseeee. Am officially coming back. It's the summer. I have some moar time. Kthx. <3 Love you, will mail the child support. Love, Hydra. OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT STRIKE DOESN'T WORK HERE. D:
  5. Hydra

    Naruto Version 2

    Basically, I felt the old Naruto poll needed a revamp. Because the manga is just so far ahead. As is the anime. And I'm limited to ten choices, so I couldn't fit everyone essential on here. Sorry. xD VOTE TIME?
  6. Hydra

    Lolyay Brawl

    I only made this here, 'cause I want to see what people can come up with. xD <3 But, lately, I've been engulfing myself in Brawl. And at the tourney I went to (semi-finals, lolol), some dude accidentally paused it, and pressed A to spam, and it snapped a shot. I noticed that you could save...
  7. Hydra

    A question or two.

    I'm trying to get Final Fantasy IV as my own *self Christmas present*, so should I obtain it, what should I expect? It's one of the only Final Fantasies I've never, ever played before. The only reason I'm getting it is because it'll be new to me. That, and it's Final Fantasy. :3 That being...
  8. Hydra

    FFNet's Official Contest Registration

    I had a feeling you all'd pick the Creativity idea. ^^ I'll keep this short and simple. Since this is only to pass time, it won't be spectacular, but it'll be fun. That being said, registration goes as: Forum Username (That should be easy to see why. ;]) E-Mail (To get in contact with your...
  9. Hydra

    Sorry guys.

    The update isn't coming yet. Keyword being YET. <3 But Shaggy has had something bad happen, and I'm going to respect his privacy and not tell what happened. (But should he give me permission, or post in here telling why, then it's all good.) The update isn't coming this week, and MAYBE not on...
  10. Hydra

    FFNet's Official Contest Poll

    So, as you know, we're having a public event. But I'm struck between two options: Comedy Contest- Okay, so this is how the comedy contest goes. I make a topic to register all the contestants. After all the contestant's register, I'll distribute challengers randomly. (In other words, I'll get...
  11. Hydra

    Spec

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPEC! Yer fifteen? Let's go make a fake ID. I'll sneak you in a bar. ;] OR, LIKE, WE COULD TALK ABOUT HEROES WITH JOHN ALL NIGHT, WOAH, WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER? .... However you spend your birthday, we give you our best wishes. HBD. ^^
  12. Hydra

    It's Thanksgiving!

    So, what're you doing on Turkey Day? I'm staying at home and getting fat. o_o (It's not like the fat'll stay, but whatever. ;]) So, how's your Thanksgiving been so far? :D
  13. Hydra

    Public Event(s)

    Now, as you know, FFNet is getting a big revamp around the time of November 30th. But what exactly are we supposed to do in the meantime? Just wait around, and go out socially to wait for it? (I would, but hey, I'm not everyone.;]) So, I propose we have a big social event. Kind of like Avathars...
  14. Hydra

    Swiiiim!

    NOTE. IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED DEATH NOTE/PLAN TO WATCH DEATH NOTE, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN. THERE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS CLIP. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. But, on the other hand, if you've seen it, or don't plan to watch it, you can go ahead and scroll down. =D...
  15. Hydra

    Big 100,000 Party

    We did it. Now go wild. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top