Recent content by John Smith

  1. John Smith

    Heat

    It's been so hot the whole day today! It turned unbearable at a point... It's midnight, here, and it's 28 degrees celsius! :( When it's this hot, I just know it'll take me close to an hour or more to fall asleep, if not more. It's so paradoxal to feel heat during the night! What do you guys...
  2. John Smith

    Anagram the name of the poster above you!

    Big quote. ^_^
  3. John Smith

    Tell a lie about the poster above you!

    You know what they say... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
  4. John Smith

    Smilies

    Is it just me, or have they all disappeared and changed to their code, except for the following: :):D;) :p:o:confused: :(:rolleyes::cool: :eek: Sorry for the giant spacing, but they'd look too strange if I put them in front of each other.
  5. John Smith

    Who wants some?

    Okay... as some of you might have noticed already, I have a very VERY large stash of ninja cookies stashed... in a void, where only I (and Luis) can go, using our Wizard powers. Before I mysteriously vanished from FFNet some months ago, I put them in a secret freezer, so that they wouldn't get...
  6. John Smith

    Birthdays, music looping, post input size and typo.

    Birthdays, music looping, post input size and typos. (In Avathar's birthday thread) Can this be fixed, please? :p __________________________________________________________________________________________ Spec and I are having a battle and the music has begun to turn... annoying, because it...
  7. John Smith

    To Avathar

    Although you've been missing for a while... I think that... we should all... WISH YOU A :D :D :D :D :D HAPPY PIRATE BIRTHDAY, AVATHAR! =D
  8. John Smith

    To Kat

    *tickles Kat* ;ble
  9. John Smith

    Identify the Final Fantasy Song!

    The aim of this game is very simple. Poster A posts a Final Fantasy song in the form of link to any music site (like Photobucket, imageshack, Putfile, etc) and everyone who wishes to play tries to guess the name of the song. The name of the song must be correctly written with no typo, or else...
  10. John Smith

    The Calendar is busted! =\

    Someone needs to fix the Calendar too. It only goes as far as December 2006 and if you click on January 2007, it doesn't work! D= No wonder Hydra wouldn't make any more birthday threads!
  11. John Smith

    Please don't...!

    Please, don't leave me alone with 37 guests! IT'S TORTURE I TELL YOU, TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  12. John Smith

    Portugal vs. Belgium

    GO PORTUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! Sorry, I couldn't help it! :p Anyway, at this precise moment, the game is at half time and neither team has scored. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) the belgian goalkeeper said that if if they had to, they would break Cristiano Ronado's legs in order...
  13. John Smith

    Prepare to be amazed!

    Ready? Are you sure you're ready? Are you absolutely positively ready for this? Ok, enough. EmpressCrystal has, for the first time, used an emoticon! ;wel CONGRATULATIONS, EMPRESSCRYSTAL!!! ;wel ;wel ;wel
  14. John Smith

    Fonts

    Is it possible for you to install other font types in the forum?
  15. John Smith

    ThroneofDravaris Fan Club

    All salute king ToD! xD

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top