Recent content by Koby_Fish

  1. Koby_Fish

    Damage Return in FF XII? (ow I hit it and i got HURT!)

    I've noticed that quite a number of enemies in FF XII seem to have Damage Return. That is, when I attack them physically, a small amount (usually) of damage is done to my character(s)(red HP loss numbers and falling health) which does NOT coincide with any monster's attacks, but DOES coincide...
  2. Koby_Fish

    Return damage on Gnoma?!

    Seems that if my characters attack (physical dmg) the Gnoma entite, they get hurt (but just a tiny bit, given all my guys are a high level). The only other place I've seen "damage return" is in Warcraft III and DOTA ALLSTARS (a game based on WC III).
  3. Koby_Fish

    Brainpan bug in Pharos?

    I have found a wierd bug in the Pharos at Ridorana. When farming Brainpans, occasionally I will come across one (after killing them the first time around and they have respawned) that I cannot target. they are completely motionless and no flame is above their head. It is as if they are not...
  4. Koby_Fish

    Rhobite Rage: completely useless?

    I've found something out about Rhobite rage. When Gau is in it, I have NEVER seen him cast it on a dead ally. I've only ever seen him cast it on a living one. Has ANYONE seen Gau cast Life (via Rhobite) on a dead ally? If in fact he never does, the only way I think that this could be useful...
  5. Koby_Fish

    Cheaping Intangir

    Now, long ago, before I knew the Vanish-doom trick, I had a heck of a time figuring out how to beat Intangir. What I started out doing was using Demi to whittle down the monster's HP. Unfortunately this was very costly and the Meteo counter tended to hit all my characters (random misses among...
  6. Koby_Fish

    Vanish/Doom vs. Vanish/Xzone

    I've seen in some strategy guides throughout the years about the "vanish-Xzone" trick. I actually figured it out before I saw it, but what I ended up doing was using Doom instead, at least if the monster was alive. I heard there was a bug with using X-zone, like if you use it on Doom Gaze it...
  7. Koby_Fish

    Gau veldt strategies based on pack formation

    I've learned something interesting on the internet. Apparantly, I was correct in figuring that there was a pattern to Gau's rages. (a guide is viewable here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/554041/35118 ). So, with this information printed out and in hand, I've got a strategy for...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top