Recent content by Malboro

  1. Malboro

    No Anima for me?

    ((Spoilers...not sure if saying it matters.)) So because I am retarded, I am now at the bowels of Sin without Anima. So I go back to Bevelle only to realize that after seeing the fayth there and hearing it's story, I am not allowed back in. Did I just miss my destruction sphere chance forever?
  2. Malboro

    Midnight Hour?

    I need to feel like less of a loser, how many of you will be at the nearest game store at 12AM on the day XIII comes out?
  3. Malboro

    Best Class/Job of the Old FF's

    If you tally them up, there were alot of job classes in the older Final Fantasy's. But what was your favorite? Thief was mine.
  4. Malboro

    The things you did just to play VII.

    The game was great and like me and the rest of the rabid fans there may have been a situation that would have otherwise prevented you from playing (like going to work) but somehow you managed to play just a little more. Lets talk about the strange or extreme things we did to play VII. My...
  5. Malboro

    Make your own Caladbolg?

    The chocobo racing has reached its thirteenth hour...I officially give up. Is it possible to make your own version of Tidus' Caladbolg?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top