Recent content by mikeh2304

  1. M

    Does One-Winged Angel contain inspirational messages?

    If One-Winged Angel were about you, what messages do you think it would convey? I always liked the trumpet melody in the interlude. It gave me the biggest chill and has always been my favorite part of the song. Its lyrics, "Burning inward with violent anger," "Fate, monstrous and empty,"...
  2. M

    Do you think with a voice in your head?

    Do you think with a voice in your head?
  3. M

    A melody in One-Winged Angel

    Hello, FFNet. I have a question about music. There is a trumpet melody in One-Winged Angel, just after the singing, that begins with a "staircase". Does anyone know what melody I'm talking about? Anyway, I am curious: What is your attitude toward this melody? Did you like or dislike it? How...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top