Recent content by Mong00se

  1. Mong00se

    CD Key for TFT?

    I'm looking for a CD Key for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. I've tried keygens, but they won't get me onto battlenet. I own the game, but lost the case that has my cd key on it, rendering the game pretty much useless. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it thanks Rob
  2. Mong00se

    Is it here yet Is it here yet?

    Zero said the Advent Children would be out on March 14th. Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Where can I find it?
  3. Mong00se

    Fire Emblem

    this is the RPG discussion forum, so I thought, what better place to talk about Fire Emblem. I know it's not an FF game, but it is still one of my favorite games of all time. It's for GBA and its a strategy game similar to FF Tactics. I was wondering who here has played it or knows of it? I'd...
  4. Mong00se

    Final Fantasy Story?

    I'm starting a proposal for a Final Fantasy related story. Anyone who wants to be part of it can, and I have yet to figure out how it's going to be set up, though I have a few ideas. I just thought I'd throw the idea out there and see if anyone wants to start up a story with me. If I get a good...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top