Recent content by My hero Squall

  1. My hero Squall

    What's the name of Cloud's wolf?

    Ok well, I didn't really know how to explain this so i"ll do my best. In FFVII the main character has a ?GF? (just like in FFVIII Squall's GF was a lion). Now I know that Cloud's animal is a wolf but I want to know the name of the wolf and what it signifies. Like just how Squall's lion's name...
  2. My hero Squall

    Rides, their names and a pic!!!

    Hi guys, well I guess the title of this isn't too clear... I'm interested in cars right, and I wanted to see what cars you guys have! And what you guys named them! And maybe if you're doing any mods whether it be Cosmetic or perfomance, list it! A great site to visit if you live in Queensland...
  3. My hero Squall

    Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

    I was surfing the net one day and I happen to come accross some of the Final Fantasy projects, ie, Kingdom Hearts III in the making, an anime of Kingdom Hearts in the making and to my shock and suprise, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete. I think that's what it is called anyway, I'll...
  4. My hero Squall

    Does Cloud have the Jenova gene? *Spoilers*

    The title is pretty much self explanatory. I'm busy playing FFVII now coz I wanna learn the whole story but I have no patience and I want to know now on that matter. Common you FF experts! lol Oh and in Advent children, when Cloud has that memory flash when he's in the Church with Tifa right...
  5. My hero Squall

    What would a Pheonix signify?

    Gonna get a tat of a pheonix and I wanted to have some ideas of what it could symbolise... Any ideas?
  6. My hero Squall

    FFVII, Dirge of Cerberus

    Finally the release of the long awaited game, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus where now Vincent Valentine is the main character. I personally have not bought the game yet as it has not been released in Australia... But those of you who have bought it and played it, did you enjoy it? Is it worth buying...
  7. My hero Squall

    What does Griever signify?

    All of you will remember when Squall saves Rinoa before they head into Galbadia Gardern? And they talk about his ring about Griever, what does Squall say it signifies? I know one of them is Courage...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top