Recent content by Raven

  1. Raven

    Ff Xiii

    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705978p1.html What do you guys think about this game? The action is looking nice and it reminds me a lot of FF 8, I hope to see more of it soon!
  2. Raven

    Should I or shouldn't I?

    Hm...all this talk about the game is making me hungry! Should I buy FF 8? I do love FF games, all of them, just wondering what everybody thought.
  3. Raven

    Diablo Sig

    I can make images with CS2! Rates Please!
  4. Raven

    Nice work

    I see you have been working on the forum Shaggy, thanks. It's always good for a admin to talk to members and do work on the forum and the website sounds promising. I am trying to get one myself that's very big, but it's no joke. My coding skills are limited, I only started learning a while ago.
  5. Raven

    Should I buy some games?

    All this talk about FF is driving me insane! Should I go a head and buy my favorite ff games? They are FF 8 and FF 9. I never got to finish them, but I am wanting it again, the graphics won't be comparable to new games, but the stories are rockin, goin crazy! :D
  6. Raven

    Free signatures

    If anybody wants a sig, tell me what you want and I can get it for you! If you would like to do it yourself, head on over to http://socal.proboards26.com/index.cgi or http://www.clansigdesign.com/clan-design/index.php Just follow the guidelines, if you decide to request yourself.
  7. Raven

    The train ride

    I played FF 8 years ago, but I have been thinking about buying it. Anyway, did you guys like the train ride, if I remember, their was a bomb on it and I had to defuse it or something, but that game rocked!
  8. Raven

    Ff12

    What do you guys think about this game. I know it is going to have a real time battle system, no more screen shattering. Your friends will walk with you in the game. I wanted that in ff8, but now I got it. I think it will revolutionize ff games forever.
  9. Raven

    I think ff8 is the best!

    Do you guys agree with me on that?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top