Recent content by Sephiroth_ette

  1. S

    Legato form Trigun is the hottest!!!!!

    I love legato! Is anyone with me? You should be because he is and that as they say, is that! (Sorry for the Meachen thing, i am actually typing, and talking, quite fast.)
  2. S

    I think that there should hav ebeen more playable charaters.

    I really wanted to have like, ten characters to manipulate again. I love having all of those minions! Am I crazy? Please tell me I am not! :(
  3. S

    Okay, i can't possibly choose, who is hotter?

    Who is hotter? Is it Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, or Sonny Moore, (not that sonny moore is in a final fantasy game, he's is just hot period!)
  4. S

    Okay, who thinks that Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents?

    I played the stupid game twice and still haven't found a straight answer! i got several implications, but that is all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top