Recent content by ShadowHeart

  1. ShadowHeart

    *blinks*

    Welcome, ShadowHeart. You last visited: 10-04-2006 at 11:05 PM Private Messages: 2 Unread, Total 7. 439 threads and 21153 posts since your last visit I think I have a few things to catch up on :eek:
  2. ShadowHeart

    About the Shady Lottery

    If enough people say yes within a week, I may start it up again :)
  3. ShadowHeart

    The Shady Lottery

    Welcome to the Shady Lottery! The Shady Lottery is a weekly lottery, once a week a winner is picked at random. The base prize money is currently set to 500 Gil, and each ticket costs 50 Gil. Buying a ticket increases the prize money by the ticket cost, and buying more than 1 ticket of course...
  4. ShadowHeart

    Meh

    Well, I'm not going to come here for the next 2 months, or so. I'm at my parents' place over the summer holidays, and they only have a 33.6k dial up.. and it's painfully slow to say the least. There's no point in even trying to read everything here with that :( Just in case you end up wondering...
  5. ShadowHeart

    A small question...

    It's about how the forum marks threads and forum areas for new posts. This normally works just fine, but if I go into a thread and start typing a long post (well, just be in there for a long time, which usally means making a long post), then when I'm done and return to the main forum page, all...
  6. ShadowHeart

    FF1 help thread (for Wezzy)

    (continued from the favourite FF game thread) There is a cave to the west of the elf town where you find the crown, which you should give to the dark elf (he's in a castle north west of the elf town). Then you have to fight him (be careful with him, he can cast death spells and you can't revive...
  7. ShadowHeart

    Holy cow

    Currently Active Users: 35 (1 members and 34 guests) Not bad, I wish they'd all sign up and be active new members though :D
  8. ShadowHeart

    Omega Weapon

    I finally beat him without using Hero Drinks! YAY! It was surprisingly easy, really.. I did it on the first try! Omega got 4 turns (Lv5 Death, physical hit, Meteor and Megiddo Flame) before he went down. 3 Renzokuken (1 which ended with Lion Heart) and 3 Duel was all that was needed (of course...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top