Recent content by Sleazer

  1. Sleazer

    What do u think

    I would like to know what other people think about this game.From what I saw on IGN n GT its gonna rock.I like the idea of gathering the heros and the bad guys of most of the FF sagas in to one game cuz u can fight with allmost every character agains another no mater is he good or bad. P.S. If...
  2. Sleazer

    Final Fantasy VII - Last Order

    I want to know what u think about the anime FF.Its one of the best anime i watched ever but the anime is kinda short. for the people who haven't watch it jet hire is the link http://www.da-anime.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=262&Itemid=29
  3. Sleazer

    need renders help!

    If you know some sites where i can find renders write it here or send me an email.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top