Recent content by slimebucket

  1. S

    jecht spheres...

    Hi, Im wondering where exactly are they? I thnk I have found most of them but a couple... The one in thunder plains I don't know if my girlfriend got it when she was playing because I spent soo long looking in there and I couldn't find it... I heard it was on the east side of the SOUTH...
  2. S

    huge problem in FFX plz look

    ok, heres my problem... I did the Chocobo balloon race and got the time of 0.0.0 and the guy gaurding the place where the catalbog is left. But I didn't have the cestal mirror... so I continued on with the game, the captured monsters and lvl'ing up, then I finally went and got the celastal...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top