Recent content by Squall Leonhart

  1. Squall Leonhart

    Everquest II

    I like this game. If I had it I would never go on this site. Im Squalljedi and proud of it.
  2. Squall Leonhart

    Runescape

    This game is great. My guy is lvl 14. If you play it add me to your buddy list my name is Squall jedi :D discuss your character here or just commet the game.
  3. Squall Leonhart

    Help please

    My mom said if I join little leage baseball for one season she would buy me a $50-$60 game! But I don't like baseball.
  4. Squall Leonhart

    Mario or Luigi?

    What one will you pick? I choose Luigi.
  5. Squall Leonhart

    Smilie conversations

    This isn't spam right? You just have a conversation using smilies only. ;) ;) :eek: :cool: :D :D :) :( :mad: :p
  6. Squall Leonhart

    Mastered classes

    What classes did you master with each charcter in FFT? These are mine: Ramza: Squire, Knight, Monk, Preist, Theif, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai. Orlandu: Master Swordsman, Knight, Ninja. Agrais: Holy Knight, Knight, Ninja, Samurai, Dancer. Beowulf: Temple Knight, Knight. Normal Soilder: Same as Ramza.
  7. Squall Leonhart

    Final Fantasy Last letter game.

    Okay easy game. You just start your word with the last letter of prevoius word and FF related. Okay me first. Gunblade
  8. Squall Leonhart

    Top 25 Squaresoft Games

    The Top 25 Squaresoft Games 025: Threads of Fate 024: Bushido Blade 023: SaGa Frontier 2 022: Parasite Eve II 021: Front Mission 3 020: Final Fantasy III 019: Legend of Mana 018: Parasite Eve 017: The Bouncer 016: Seiken Densetsu 3 015: Final Fantasy 014: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven...
  9. Squall Leonhart

    Help!

    I need help leveling up. A bunch of people are on level 16, 17, and even 18!:eek: So members like Tiny Bronco and Squall Lionhart who are the hightest leveled people I've seen please tell me your secret. :)
  10. Squall Leonhart

    A, B, C game

    FF A, B, C game This game you do a word in FF in A, B, C order. Example: 1st post: Apple 2nd post: Box 3rd post: Cat And so on and so forth... Ape
  11. Squall Leonhart

    Zalbag, SPOILER!!

    He was great. My favorite FFT person ever. Post comments of this great man here.
  12. Squall Leonhart

    Things FF charaters would never say

    Lulu: I'm gonna drop you like a bad habbit! Seifer: Hey chicken wuss, lets eat some chicken. Zell: Okay. And I'll sit next to you. Cloud: I hate chocolate. Aruon: Pass the ketchup, please. Add your own :)
  13. Squall Leonhart

    Funny FF mini-videos

    Choco Robo Voice All about random battles in FF7 Final Fantasy A+ FF battle staring Goku FF gil quest staring Cactuar and Tonberry FF fugitive, sequal to FF gil quest These are quite funny and FF related
  14. Squall Leonhart

    FF VII huge secrets

    CHEESE WEAPON Ride a weird chocobo out of midgar and ride it to rocket town. (Note that you cannot go on mountains because the Weird Chocobo is afraid of heights.) Run around the rocket ten times and you can enter it. Now you will be prompted: "Where to?" You can answer one: "Disneyland" "West...
  15. Squall Leonhart

    Black mage or White mage?

    Hmmm tough choice. White mages can cure, protect, revive, other good statuses, and cast holy. Black mages can use fire, ice, thunder, flare, drain, osmose, and ultima.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top