Recent content by Staircase

  1. Staircase

    Funny cat pics

    Heres some random funny cat pics... why you say? cus i can. ;) (WARNING, LOTS OF BIG PICS)
  2. Staircase

    Final Fantasy III (DS) Graphics

    The beginning scene of FF III was obviously amazing, but do the ever use those graphics again? Do they have any cut scenes or at least an ending scene with those graphics?
  3. Staircase

    Omg Lan Party!!1

    Felt like spamming this, why, i don't know, but i get to go to my first evar LAN party tomorrow!!!!!! Were gonna play Gears of War and halo 2 all day. Theres gonna be like 20 people there all with our own X-Box so no screen peaking. Its gonna be 1337. Im so excited, its all ive been...
  4. Staircase

    Ehrgeiz / Vagrant Story

    Neither of them are actual FInal Fantasys, but they are final fantasy related, so i wasnt sure where to put this thread... Anyways. Has anybody here ever played either of these? Ehrgeiz is a fighting game made by Namco, and starred many of the stars from Final Fantasy VII. Such as Cloud...
  5. Staircase

    Rearranging Forums

    I know this has been brought up before, and it has been looked at, but i think this is how the forum list should go... General FF Discussion Final Fantasy I-IV Final Fantasy V Final Fantasy VI Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy X-2 Final Fantasy...
  6. Staircase

    Favorite drink

    An odd thread idea, but I've noticed lately that I've been drinking Nes-Quick a WHOLE lot. Its my all time favorite drink. Its the best chocolate milk in teh worldz!! So... Whats your favorite drinks?
  7. Staircase

    FFXI - Post pics of your characters

    I just wanted to see how some of the people who play this look, race, class, armor. So if you want, post a picture of your character. I'll post a pic of mine as soon as i get home. (i'm at school at the moment... yea, i'm not exactly doing what im supposed to.... ;) )
  8. Staircase

    FFT : FFXII Relations

    What have you noticed in FFXII so far that relates to Final Fantasy Tactics? I see that some of the races are back, and judges too. but i havent noticed much more than that. :o
  9. Staircase

    Character Weapons

    Just thought I'd make a thread where you post what all of your characters use as weapons. Heres my list. (some names are probably spelled wrong, because I'm too lazy to look them up, and don't pay enough attention to remember spelling) Vaan - Sword Penelo - Dagger Basch - Spear Amelia ;) -...
  10. Staircase

    RPG Hack, update?

    Are we still planning on updating the RPG? I heard some word that it was going to be totaly redone, so i havent been playing it. Just wondering, will it be updated?
  11. Staircase

    Online Fighting games

    I played Street Fighter Online and its an ok game... But im horrible at it. I was wondering if there were any other games online like this one, real, old skool fighting games that can be played vs online. Thanks for any help.
  12. Staircase

    Avathar, Where art thou?!

    :( Last Activity: 09-03-2006 02:22 PM :( Avathar where you at foo. This forum just isnt as fun/active without you. Hopefully he'll come back soon, Its been 6 long days without him. :(
  13. Staircase

    Time to System recover?

    I think im just gonna sweep everything off my compter and start off fresh. I got a virus and its done a number on my computer. Its totaly ruined my sys32 files and i cant do anything about it. I cant open my task manager anymore and i cant do many functions that uses sys32. No virus scanners...
  14. Staircase

    Comedians

    The 2nd best thing to playing FF and eating trolli gummi worms (yummmmm) is sitting back, and watching stand up comedy. Ive seen most all the Comedy central presents on tv and my favorite comedians at the moment are Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, and Carlos Mencia. So i was wondering who your...
  15. Staircase

    Training In FF3 (NES)

    Dear god im about to rip my hair out and eat it. Its the only FF i havent beaten other than 9, and i cant find a good spot to train. Ive been flying around in the invincible getting in airborn battles, but the exp is very bad. I dont know if anyone here remembers, or has beaten this game. But...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top