Recent content by TherathxRikku

  1. TherathxRikku

    Major Apologies!!!

    I can't believe the forum died while my net was broken! Well' I'm still going to try to revive it, at least a little bit. If anybody's still hanging around, reply please! I'm going to live up to the quote in my sig if it kills me! I'll start with offering signatures to anyone who needs them, I...
  2. TherathxRikku

    I'm an uncle!!!!

    Wanted some more convo, since this place hasn't had much for a while. But, yes, I am a very proud uncle to my sister's daughter, and I shall be babysitting every now and then. Born at 1:59 AM on 05/25/10 and is 7 lbs. 10 oz., 20 in. long...
  3. TherathxRikku

    Need a Teensy Break

    I know I said I would try my very hardest to revive the forum, but I'm honestly worn out. This place has new bots coming in every day, there's no more topics to discuss, and there isn't even any PM activity... I'm not saying we completely give up, I'm just requesting a break, I'll let someone...
  4. TherathxRikku

    Genji Equipment

    I've heard some questions on how to get this wonderful set, so I'll tell you how to get it and what it does. WHERE DO I GET ALL THE PIECES? There are two ways, one is by clearing Inward Chaos, purchasing "Shop - Genji Series Added" from the PP Catalog, and buying them by trading the items...
  5. TherathxRikku

    All Lufenian Equipment

    Took some time, but this is all you can get out of BlackJack Course. WEAPONS: Lufenian Dagger Lufenian Saber Lufenia's Edge Lufenian Katana Lufenian Rod Lufenian Staff Star of Lufenia Lufenian Claw Lufenian Lute Lufenian Axe Lufenian Lance PARRY: Lufenian Shield Lufenian Gauntlets Lufenian...
  6. TherathxRikku

    I think I broke my game...

    I'm so sad now, my PSP won't read Dissidia anymore. I'll have to ship it to Sony and have them replace it, problem is it takes weeks, usually. Perhaps this is a sign that I should slow down, I mean, 500+ hours is the most I've ever put into a single game (perhaps not FFX), it's also a fighting...
  7. TherathxRikku

    The Drug Thread

    Most of us have dealt with someone addicted to some kind of narcotic, some have even been an addict themselves. I'll admit I've done a bit myself. Thankfully, I never got addicted, I also smoked cigarettes and will smoke again when I turn 18, that I am addicted, unfortunately... So, if you or...
  8. TherathxRikku

    Cloud Fails, HARD!

    I don't know why Square believes he has the lowest learning curve in the game, but I have never been able to use Cloud properly since I got Dissidia, his attacks require WAY too much lag time to start up and none of his HP attacks are able to hit worth a damn. I'm pretty much the only person I...
  9. TherathxRikku

    Square Enix's Nier RepliCant Trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgU6fKQ6zI Unrelated to FF, but it looks so pretty!!! I think, for now, it is a JPN exclusive, but it was so awesome I dl'd it to my PSP, tell me what you guys think. WARNING, trailer content is violent.
  10. TherathxRikku

    A Challenge for Myself!

    Lately, I've been feeling nostalgic for the original Kingdom Hearts I, and I always play on Expert Mode with the same set, Magic Staff and fast EXP track. So, I'm gonna play through the game with the Strength Sword and with a Moderate EXP track, I don't wanna push myself TOO far. lol If you...
  11. TherathxRikku

    Best Ability Mastering Method

    This is something my friend and I discovered. First, be sure it is your Special Day, or the AP Icon is visible, it helps to have the AP Boosts bought out. Then, buy a Diamond Ring, Beckoning Cat helps, too. Equip them, then purchase and equip the Diamond equipment set. After you've chosen the...
  12. TherathxRikku

    Birth by Sleep: Kingdom Hearts (Contains Spoilers)

    http://denhurd.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/newfrench5.jpg http://darkfayte.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/kh2.jpg http://khdestiny.fr/screenshots/fin_secrete_0002.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNEwm0Vp8w The following post contains my opinions based on footage and reviews I've read, it is...
  13. TherathxRikku

    The Official FFNET Restoration Committee!

    I've been saying to myself for a while that this forum needs saving, others feel the same and we've tried to spread the word as best we can, but I believe we need some help, so I've started a Social Group called the FFN: RC (SIGN UP!), I'm asking every member here to join and help us revive the...
  14. TherathxRikku

    The Andy Sixx Thread

    My idol and favorite singer ever, Andy Sixx of Black Veil Brides. I've adopted my look from him, including the rag doll smile on his face. My school frowns upon it, but they allow it. lol His best song, imo. For those who don't know who he is, he's the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, a...
  15. TherathxRikku

    Final Fantasy VIII Now on NA PSN!

    I'm not sure if I'm late to the party, but I was surfing PSN and it says for $9.99, you can download FFVIII straight to your PSP or PS3. However, 1.73 GB is required. If I only had the moneyyyy!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top