Recent content by ThroneofDravaris

  1. ThroneofDravaris

    Iron Giant: FFIII DS

    I fought him for the first time a few days ago and he absolutely mopped the floor with me. Considering how fast he decimated my party, I quickly realized that my level average of 72 probably wasn't sufficient to take him down. I turned to gamefaq to check what the recommended level to fight it...
  2. ThroneofDravaris

    Super Columbine Massacre RPG

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Columbine_Massacre_RPG Yeah, I know this is old news, but I haven't seen a lot of discussion on it anywhere. Horrible? Daring? Insightful? Gimmicky? Poorly made? Well rounded RPG? Artistically significant? Waste of bandwidth? Discuss.
  3. ThroneofDravaris

    So I hear Saddam is well hung

    True story
  4. ThroneofDravaris

    Does anyone else think it’s utterly bizarre that…

    FFX has been grouped with FFXI rather than FFX-2?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top