Recent content by Totorosama

  1. Totorosama

    Symbolism in FFIX

    Just post here if you find more, because a lot of people have found some so far.
  2. Totorosama

    Legends of FFNET

    How about making a thread (or threads) that has the names of all the legends that no longer participate in FFNet.net, like FFnut, and decades later, Arkacia, Shaggy, Shadowheart, etc. Good idea?
  3. Totorosama

    Stellazio

    Did anyone get all the coins? Anything special if you do? I think I need some more. I've only gotten 8 so far...
  4. Totorosama

    Global Warming

    Has anyone noticed? The weather's all funky and all the seasons are all late, early, too warm, too cold, etc. Any theories as to why the global warming is happening? Human or natural. Personally, I think that humans are going to end up destroying the world at this rate.
  5. Totorosama

    Favorite Final Fantasty plotline.

    My personal favorite would be X's, even though I've only played VII-X and my favorite overall is IX. X's story just really got to me, though. It's a tale of sacrifice and courage even though you know you won't make it home.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top