Recent content by Winterkill

  1. W

    the AP egg

    Where and How do I get the AP egg? If anyone knows, let me know :)
  2. W

    How do you get the summoner?

    How do you get the summoner class? I've tried getting abilities of a bunch of classes that I thought would make it pop up, but to no avail. Can someone tell me what I have to do to get this?
  3. W

    Trying to find weapons with slots open?

    I'm tryin to find weapons and armor for all the characters *in 10* that have all empty slots...can i buy them somewheres or do i just find them thru searching places and fighting battles?
  4. W

    Re-Naming the pets for the trainer dressphere

    I was able to change the names of the pets in the trainer dressphere once, but i forgot how to do it, so if you can let me know, itd be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top