Recent content by Xartex

  1. Xartex

    Last Order: Final Fantasy VII

    So has anyone seen this, I saw it yesterday, it is a 25 minutes long anime clip wich I think only came out in Japan. It is kinda cool, tells the story of Niebelheim. You know, when sephiroth goes mad, but in anime and also aome other stuff. I just wish they would make more parts cause it looked...
  2. Xartex

    Unlimites Saga

    So, I bought this game for some time ago now and I have played it for around a total of 20 minutes. That is truly like throwing money into a lake :( From what i played I really didn't like this game. So I was wondering if anyone has played this game and what they think about it?
  3. Xartex

    Dragon Quest VIII

    So how many of u have ever played this game, i think it is a great game, haven't finished it yet, but so far it has been really challenging, wich imo not many rpgs are, unfortunately :eek: I almost got game over in the second battle, man was I shocked, used to everything being so easy in the...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top