Recent content by Yoko Kurama

  1. Yoko Kurama

    Malice Mizer/Gackt/Moi dix Mois

    Former Malice Mizer Members- Where they are now. Okay, I thought that these people deserved a spot in our forum... These are some of my favorite bands... Malice Mizer- A legendary Japanese band... The broke up in 2001... Their peak was when Gackt was their lead singer... Their drummer, Kami...
  2. Yoko Kurama

    Broken Hearts

    Well, I decided to make this thread for everyone who has had a broken heart... I know that this is really random, but I need to let this out... My boyfriend, Kris, has been lying to me... I came out of the closet to my parents so that I wouldn't have to hide about him anymore... Kris lives in...
  3. Yoko Kurama

    .Hack//G.U. Volumes 1-3

    I apologize in advance if a similar thread already exists. I know that there is one for .Hack in general, but I thought there should be a separate one for G.U. itself. Now, to the main point of this thread. I just want everyone to discuss their thoughts about this wonderful game (preferably...
  4. Yoko Kurama

    Going Away

    Well, the class that Cloud101 and myself get on FFNet in is almost over. I don't want to have to take a break from FFNet, but there is nothing I can do. :( We will be able to get on sometimes though. I'll be able to get on everyday after schools out, and I can get on at Miyu's house. Cloud101...
  5. Yoko Kurama

    First thing that comes to mind.

    Ok, this is really easy. You just post the first thing that comes to your mind and then leave another word for the next person to post about. Say the person above you said "blue." You post back: The bar at the bottom of my computer. Grass. So, here we go: Popcorn

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top