Recent content by Zemfik

  1. Z

    How do you research what to buy?

    What sources of information do you use and trust when looking to buy that next MP3 player or HDTV?
  2. Z

    CS:S Problem

    I've been playing CS:S for a few weeks now no problem. I have recently been getting on and it has been unusually laggy. I have no idea what the problem is. I can see my grenades going but you'll see it in stages, hard to explain. Everyone that is running you see like every 4 steps but not the...
  3. Z

    New sound card...slight issue

    Hey all, well some of you may know i got a new sound card recently - Aureal Vortex 2 SQ2500 Quad PCI Sound Card. well after alot of internet searching to get the thing to work when i first installed it its been great so far,Sound quality is much better than onboard. however i do still have a...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top