A new spin on an old idea (all members please review!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on getting that chat up. With the rpg mod, there isn't any good ones out there that work with this newest version of VB. I can add the arcade and the crest/gil system, just can't find a good RPG mod yet :(
 
I am working on getting that chat up. With the rpg mod, there isn't any good ones out there that work with this newest version of VB. I can add the arcade and the crest/gil system, just can't find a good RPG mod yet :(

Yay chat!

hey why don't you just put up the old RPG mod up for now and there swap it out when you get a new one?

(wow was i just helpful?)
 
Nope, the old RPG will not work with the new vb upgrade, so no you weren't helpful :p

Well then......DAMN.....hmmm.....not helpful kb was not helpful......make me a mod?......don't ban kb for that
 
Last edited:
Yeah irc's are great, but I don;'t know what they are, nor do i have tiime to look it up right now, but it sounds like a great social networking tool.
 
I'm going on ahead and closing this. I hope in the future for any upgrades/updates to the forum we can take into consideration the overwhelmingly-positive stance our members take on the idea of the site having an IRC. ;p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top