Heartless Angel Freelancer Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 35 Nov 18, 2009 #1 How do you beat this? Which character is best to use?
Heartless Angel Freelancer Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 35 Nov 21, 2009 #2 Never mind, lol, I used Cloud of Darkness and beat that bitch within 13 minutes! One more accomplshment and I'm through!
Never mind, lol, I used Cloud of Darkness and beat that bitch within 13 minutes! One more accomplshment and I'm through!
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 8, 2009 #3 Honestly, I never bother with this mode, I can't deal using a character that uses a really weird moveset. x_x Especially when NONE of them use Omni Air Dash. >.< The Accomplishment is not worth it.
Honestly, I never bother with this mode, I can't deal using a character that uses a really weird moveset. x_x Especially when NONE of them use Omni Air Dash. >.< The Accomplishment is not worth it.