About custom titles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I heard that you have to buy custom member titles with gil. If so, then how do I get one? I have over 800 gil in the bank...

I just wanna know what to do. @_@
 
Go the the FFNET Guild in the top right corner of the screen. Then click on it, and it should say somewhere near the middle "Change Custom Title".

Then change it, and make it okay. =D
 
But how much gil/points do you need to buy a custom title? Maybe a certain number of post are required as well. On an older version of the forums, you had to get about 1,200 post to have a custom title.
 
I just donated you 2,000.

I don't use that to change my custom titles, so I'm not too sure on an exact price anymore.

But that should be more than enough. ^^
 
Ooops. Maybe I got a little too excited there.

This info may be helpful to some, so:

to change my usertitle, it cost 500 gil, with 5% taxes. So in total, it cost 525 gil. Thanks again, Hydra!! ;)
 
Don't mention it. ^^;

This topic is more social than about the problem, which was solved. So...

-Topic Closed-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top