Action films? Or Comedy films?

Action or Comedy films?


  • Total voters
    9
And I think comedy also comes in so many more varieties, another plus point for comedy. :rolleyes: Although there are many hilarious action movies, and most of the hilarious ones weren't intent to be funny at al. xD
 
Eh...maybe i should have added another poll option and made it action, comedy, or horror.

Too late now XD
 
I prefer action movies over all other types. I like a bit of comedy everynow and then but not all the time. I do enjoy family movies which are comedy like. I am not a fan of spoofs though.

I like horror comedies too. Childs plays 1-5 stand out in my mind, especially when chucky says a funny one liner before killing his victim.
 
Im not a big comedy person when it comes to movies, I do like one here and there though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top