Am I The Only One???????

well i won't say i hate aeris which i don't but i like Tifa better.if you disagree with me don't tell me i don't want to know.
 
aeris was always useless her limit sucks except for the level 4 limit break now i can use that.
 
Zeromus_X said:
* SPOILERS* (?)


I've always thought Aerith loved Cloud because she saw Zack in him, and that's hinted at if you get her as your Gold Saucer date. She also said something like "I hope you find yourself someday" or something. (It's been a few months...), so I think she kinda got over that when she knew what she had to do (trying to stop Sephiroth and all.) So I think she knew about how Cloud was, how he had Zack's memories, assuming his identity and all, she saw him in Cloud.

Okay, did that make any sense? :D But yeah, I hope you know what i mean.

Actually, Aerith didn't really bug me that much. (Barret did though...). She was kinda cruel towards Tifa, but only during the absolute beginning of the game. (Up until you rescure Tifa from Corneo.) After that , she seemed nice to me. Meh.

Its been proven that aeris loves cloud, and so does tifa. I mean so many times tifa has said

Tifa : Cloud
Cloud : yes
Tifa : *gets inturupted* or just says nevermind.

And aeris loves Cloud for himself and not because of Zack, because if you read the book "Maiden who travels the planet" (an aeris documentary) It says

"At first, she thought he somehow had some similarities to her first love. Even so, his looks, voice and personality weren't similar, and he also made her think of him as a mysterious person... but it soon didn't matter. She loved him much more than her first love."

So in my opinion, they both are in love with cloud deeply, but its still undecided on clouds part. I didint like FF7 as much as some of the others, due to the fact that Cloud has 2 girls that loved him... so one of these lovley ladies will have a broken heart *cough* Hopfully Aeris *cough*.
 
i severly dislike aeris...HARDCORE..she should have died in the beginning when cloud gave her the flower (or not) she should of gotten hit by a bus. heh. and at the part when u gotta throw barrels down to save her.. i try to hit her..lol she needs to get out of tifas way and leave cloud alone...grr. in the game...i dont think she was really dead that first time..just uncounsious...and when cloud put her in the water.. i think he held her under. untill he KNEW she was dead.. so he could finally get it on with tifa..well...thats what SHOULD of happened anyway....i hate aeris.
 
I also thought she was useless when i first got her.

But one time i was playing through it, and after she died i used a gameshark and stuck her back into my party..then i leveled her to 99 along with all my other characters and i maxed her stats and got her 4th limit break. I must admit, she went from being useless, to taking down weapon all by herself. When it was time to fight Diamond Weapon, i just defended with cloud and Red XIII, and took him out with Aeris in only a few turns. I was rather surprised she turned out to be so powerful. Although her max pyshical damage is only somewhere in the 4000's, (8.4k+ with critical strikes), she definatly compinsates with her magic ability.

It's true she is a pest in the beginning, but she is a beast in the end. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top